Guided Diving / Snorkeling
Would you like to see and experience more out on the reef? How about fish and coral changing colour, cleaning stations in action or little Nemo hiding in an anemone? This course gives you the opportunity to dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef with your own private marine biologist, and explore the reef in greater detail.
We require a minimum of 2 people for Underwater Naturalist – Guided Diving / Snorkeling and prefer to limit groups to maximum of 4 people. However if you are traveling in a larger group or family we may be able to accommodate this. Reef Teach does not own a boat, but we work with other local boat operators to host these trips.
- Evening Reef Teach presentation the night before your trip
- 2 privately guided dives or snorkels on the Great Barrier Reef
- Your own private Marine Biologist for the day
- Marine life briefings and de-briefings
- Access to marine field guides
- 2 reef locations
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Dive or snorkel gear (including dive computers)
Please contact us with your preferences for an individual quote.